Team of Medical Experts
The Health Screening Centre of Mahkota Medical Centre was established to provide comprehensive medical examinations that enable early detection of common chronic illnesses such as heart disease, stroke, hypertension and diabetes.
Why Choose our Health Screening Centre?
- A team of experienced doctors and nurses.
- Wide selection of health screening packages.
- Complimentary refreshment after the test.
- Report explanation by our doctor.
- Diagnostic audiology & hearing aid
- Mahkota Health Screening Packages
There are a total of 3 packages available here. All tests are conducted on outpatient basis and will take approximately a day to complete as these tests vary accordingly.
Upon completion of all tests, the Clinician will provide a comprehensive medical report and interpret the test results.
Our nurse is always available at the centre to assist clients with any query.
Types of Health Screening Packages
Basic, Wellness (Male/Female), Premier (Male/Female).
It is recommended that you fast from 10pm onward, a night before your actual screening day or at least eight hours prior to the test. Please note that fasting is recommended as it will affect the results of the lipid profile and blood sugar tests. Only plain water may be consumed if thirsty. Refreshments are provided at the centre. All morning routine medication (except anti-hypertensive drugs) should be postponed until after the blood samples have been taken. Ladies undergoing mammogram are not allowed to use any deodorant or talcum powder.
What should you bring along?
- Comfortable attire and shoes for your Cardiac Stress Test (Treadmill).
- Previous medical records, if any, especially X-rays, MRI or CT Scan from your last check-up for comparison purpose.
- Spectacles for your vision test.
Health Screening Report Delivery
A Health Report will be prepared and made ready on the same day (subject to total patient load of the day). When client collects the report, our Health Screening Clinician will explain accordingly based on the test result.
Location: 5th Floor
Telephone: +606 285 2802
7:30am – 4:30pm (Monday – Friday)
7:30am – 11:30am (Saturday)
* Open for half a day on selected Public Holidays.
Priority shall be given to those with appointments. Call us or email for an appointment today!
For your convenience, payment can be in cash or credit card (Mahkota Medical Centre accepts Visa, Master, American Express, JCB Card, Alipay and Diners Card only)