Men’s Health Centre is made up of a team of Consultants in the different disciplines including Urology and Nephrology, to provide comprehensive solutions from preventive check-up, diagnostic, to treatment and therapeutic services for common men’s health issues. The common health issues faced by men are mostly relating to cancer, cardiac, bladder & urinary, diabetes, kidney, sexual, stroke and depression.
Amongst the areas of expertise of our Urologists are Kidney Stone diagnosis and treatment, Transurethral Resection of Prostate, Uro-Oncology, Open & Laparoscopic Nephrectomy, and Reconstructive Urology. Together with Woman & Child Centre, we also help couples wanting to be parents to address their infertility problems.
Apart from the conventional medical and surgical treatment, we recognise that men too need to look and feel good. With that in mind, we have also made available ancillary services such as Aesthetic and Laser, Dental, Weight Management and Clinical Psychology to optimise the wellbeing and to encourage quality lifestyle for men.
- About 4,000 Urology surgeries performed every year.
- Introduced Ultrasound for Transperineal Biopsy in 2016.
- Aesthetic Centre – Aesthetic and laser
- Day Procedure Unit
- Dental Centre
- Haemodialysis Centre
- Health Screening Centre
- Nutritional and Food Services
- Operating Theatre
- Rehabilitation Centre – Clinical Psychology
- Chronic Kidney Care
- Daycare Dialysis
- Erection Problems
- Holiday Dialysis
- Infertility Treatment
- Kidney and Renal Cysts
- Kidney and Renal Stones
- Men’s Health Screening
- Penile Curvature Correction
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and Management
- Renal Critical Care
- Sleep Lab
- Stress Management
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate
- Treatment of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Team of Medical Experts
Internal Medicine & Nephrology
Make an Appointment