The Mahkota Medical Centre (MMC) Dietetic and Nutritional Service Department is responsible to provide high standards of medical nutrition therapy to all diet related diseases. These services are provided to all patients, from infants to the elderly.
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) is available for patients who have the following health conditions:
- Coeliac Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia Nervosa/Bulimia
- Enteral Nutrition (Tube Feedings)
- Food Allergies / Intolerances
- Gastric/Desophasis Reflux Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Nutrition during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Excess body weight and obesity – childhood and adulthood
- Failure/Kidney Disease of infants
Therapeutic diets and nutritional care are planned, evaluated and administered by our team of clinical dieticians. Efforts are made to cater to the individual nutritional requirements and food preferences.
The Dietetics & Nutritional Services Department strives to:
- Promote optimal nutritional status of patients through medical nutrition therapy in accordance with the physicians’ orders and consistent with patient’s individual physical, ethnic, religious and social needs.
- Promote health care education through counseling, seminars and workshops.
Stay Healthy with MMC Today!
Let us help you to do a comprehensive assessment now. We welcome all referrals from hospital consultants, general practitioners, dental practitioners as well as patient self-referral. Referrals should be accompanied by a letter citing all relevant medical history, current treatment, test results and medications if any.
We do conduct nutrition education talks for individuals and corporate sector. Do not hesitate to contact our Marketing Department for more information and schedule of the talks.
Dietetics & Nutritional Information
Our dieticians will provide dietetic and nutritional information from time to time.
8:30 am – 5:30 pm (Monday – Friday)
8:30 am – 12:30 pm (Saturday)
*Sunday Out Patient Dietary Services is available by appointment only.
Where are we located?
4th Floor (Mahkota Diabetes Clinic), Mahkota Medical Centre
Get A Consultation
Mahkota Medical Centre’s medical team of experienced specialists and officers are trained in different disciplines and are dedicated to caring for your medical needs.
Click here for Consultant Search.