Nutritional and Food Service Department are responsible to provide high standards of medical nutrition therapy to all diet-related diseases. These services are provided to all patients, from infants to the elderly.
The Nutritional and Food Services Department strives to:
- Promote optimal nutritional status of patients through medical nutrition therapy in accordance with the physicians’ orders and consistent with patient’s individual physical, ethnic, religious and social needs.
- Promote health care education through counselling, seminars, and workshops.
Stay Healthy with Us Today!
Let us help you to do a comprehensive assessment now. We welcome all referrals from hospital consultants, general practitioners, dental practitioners as well as patient self-referral. Referrals should be accompanied by a letter citing all relevant medical history, current treatment, test results, and medications if any.
We do conduct nutrition education talks for individuals and the corporate sector. Do not hesitate to contact our Marketing Department at +60 6285 2855 for more information and schedule of the talks.
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) is available for patients who have the following health conditions:
- Coeliac Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia Nervosa/Bulimia
- Enteral Nutrition (Tube feedings)
- Food Allergies / Intolerances
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Diseases (GERD)
- Heart Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Nutrition during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Overweight and Obesity – Childhood and Adulthood
- Renal Disease
- Weaning Diet for Infant
Therapeutic diets and nutritional care are planned, evaluated and administered by our team of clinical dietitians. Efforts are made to cater to every individual nutritional requirement and food preferences.
Dietetic and Nutritional Information
Our dietitians will provide dietetic and nutritional information from time to time.
Team of Medical Experts
Location: 4th Floor (Diabetes Unit)
Telephone: +60 6285 2999 (Ext 3302)
8:30am – 5:30pm (Monday – Friday)
8:30am – 12:30pm (Saturday)