We are proud to be part of the National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme to support our government in reaching the inoculation targets. In this crucial time, vaccination is one of the best ways to protect us from COVID-19 besides observing the strict SOPs. Let us overcome the pandemic and register for vaccination via MySejahtera provided by the Ministry of Health.
Steps to follow for vaccination appointment:
- Kindly check your MySejahtera for the appointment date and time.
- To follow the date, time and location as per indicated.
- If your vaccination location is Mahkota Medical Centre (Mahkota), kindly follow the appointment time given via text message from Mahkota a day prior to the actual date.
- Venue will be at Conference Hall (Opposite Mahkota Medical Centre)
- To bring along your MyKad, mobile phone and ball point pen.
- Wear comfortable clothing with loose/foldable sleeves.
TEMPERATURE SCREENING & REGISTRATION
- Check your temperature upon arrival.
- Use the MySejahtera app to scan the location QR Code.
- Update COVID-19 status via My Sejahtera / complete the COVID-19 Declaration form.
- You will be given consent form to be filled up and a queue number.
- MyVAS 1 registration and verification of your particulars.
- Consultation and consent taking will be done by our medical professionals.
- Get vaccinated and proceed to MyVAS 2.
- Appointment card will be given for the next appointment date.
- You are reminded to go to MySejahtera and answer the question after 24 hours for any symptom.
- Proceed to the designated observation area where you will be observed for 15 to 30 minutes.
- You may return home after the observation.
On the arm where you got the shot:
Throughout your body:
- Muscle pain
Symptoms to look out for:
- Breathing difficulty
- Swelling of face, lips and throat
- Racing heartbeat
- Skin rash after vaccination
- Dizziness or feeling light-headed
- If the redness or tenderness where you got the shot gets worse after 24 hours.
Please notify our staff if you experience any of the above symptoms after receiving your vaccine shot. Should your symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or if you experience any delayed severe reaction, please seek immediate medical attention at the closest hospital.
You may also seek medical treatment at our 24-hour Accident & Emergency Department in Mahkota Medical Centre or contact us at 06-285 29999.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist.