Mahkota Liver & Gastro Centre has one of the largest care teams amongst the private hospitals in Melaka with a team of experienced Gastroenterologists, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgeon, General Surgeons and Consultants. Supported by trained nurses, laboratory technicians, Dietitians and other allied health professionals, the centre provides dedicated treatment to various liver diseases, upper and lower gastrointestinal conditions and endoscopy.
We have Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), a minimally-invasive procedure that provides images and info about the digestive tract and its surrounding tissue/organs, including lungs, pancreas, liver and lymph nodes. It is also equipped with Fibroscan, also known as Transient Elastography, a tool used to assess liver stiffness without human body intrusion (non-invasive).
Most of the services are performed in the Day Procedure Unit while some are carried out in the Operating Theatre.
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Sclerotherapy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Fibroscan / Transient Elastography
- Gastrointestinal stenting
- Haemorrhoid Ligation
- Oesophageal Dilatation
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Screening and vaccination
- Treatment of liver disease related to alcohol, hepatic viruses and carrier of Hepatitis B and management of liver failure and portal hypertension.
- Treatment of acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Upper Endoscopy/ Gastroscopy
Team of Medical Experts
Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology / Hepatology
General & Colorectal Surgery
Make an Appointment