Mahkota Heart Centre is made up of a team of Cardiologists, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiac Anaesthetists, and supported by highly skilled allied health staff for Cardiac Catheterisation, Perfusion, Cardiac Anaesthesia, Intensive Care, Cardiac Rehabilitation and others.
We offer medical and surgical treatment for a wide range of heart conditions including Coronary Artery Disease, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Valve conditions and others. To ensure that patients receive the best treatment and service possible, Mahkota Heart Centre has mapped out a treatment pathway called ‘Heart Caring Journey’ which focuses on four phases of Cardiac care from diagnostics, treatment, and recovery to follow up.
Our Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory was launched on 7 January 1995. Since then, we have successfully performed more than 6,400 Angioplasties with Stent (also known as Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) and 1,800 Open-Heart surgeries.
- Our youngest Open-Heart surgery patient was a 2 years old boy who had a hole in his heart, whilst our eldest patient was 86 years old at the time of his Open-Heart surgery.
- Ability to manage complex cases, among our success stories include an 83 years old female patient with Open Heart Surgery and a 70 years old male patient with Y-Shaped Endovascular Stenting of Infrarenal Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm surgery.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Congenital Heart Disease Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Echocardiography Study
- Heart Screening
- Pacemaker Analysis and Programming
- Right and Left Cardiac Catheterisation
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography
- Transthoracic Echocardiography
- Valve Repair
- Valve Replacement
- 24-hour Holter Recording and Event Recording
Team of Medical Experts
Cardiothoracic Surgery – Adult
Internal Medicine & Cardiology
Internal Medicine & Respiratory Medicine
Make an Appointment