Mahkota Emergency & Trauma Centre is made up of a team of experienced Emergency Physician, Medical Officers, nurses, and other allied health staff who are trained to manage medical emergencies. Where required and upon stabilisation, a case may then be referred to another Consultant of a specific discipline (on-call or by request) for further or co-management.
Emergency Medicine is a medical specialty concerned with the care and treatment of acutely ill or injured patients who need immediate medical attention. With the presence of Emergency Physician after office hours, the centre is able to provide first-hand emergency specialist care to patients with potentially serious acute illnesses or injuries that require immediate medical attention while waiting for the arrival of the subject matter Consultant(s).
The centre is supported by an in-house Laboratory and Radiology located right next to the Accident & Emergency (A&E) Department, to facilitate immediate assessment and diagnosis of patients as soon as they arrive. Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory, Operating Theatre and Intensive Care Unit are on the other hand located on the floor above to facilitate further treatment in the event of critical situations. Our services are available 24/7 to provide quality and comprehensive care to all emergency and walk-in patients.
- Our blood test results are generally ready within 2 hours (including Dengue and H1N1 test). For general tests in Haematology and Clinical Chemistry, the turnaround time is even shorter, within 1 hour.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound can be performed by an Emergency Physician upon patient arrival to facilitate first-hand emergency consultant care.
- Ambulance Services
- Disaster Management
- Emergency Care for Asthma, Stroke, Heart Attack, Allergic Reactions etc.
- Hajj / umrah Package
- Medical Surveillance and Vaccination
- Pre-employment / Pre-university Check-up
- Resuscitation and Stabilization
- Treatment for Minor Illnesses and Injuries
- Walk-in / On-site Blood Screening
Team of Medical Experts
Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery
Orthopaedic, Trauma & Spine Surgery
Make an Appointment