Healthy bones and joints are essential in maintaining mobility, support and protection for our body. At Mahkota Bone & Joint Replacement Centre, we have a team of dedicated Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeons, Spine Surgeons, Rheumatologist as well as allied health staff working in close collaboration to provide the best care for patients.
Besides the run-of-mill operations, such as normal or traumatic fractures, our centre has also differentiated itself through excellence in Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy, Spine / Back Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, and Limb Lengthening.
Recovery is a process and we are here to help our patients in turning pain into strength. Our Rehabilitation team is made up of experienced Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech & Language Therapist as well as Clinical Psychologist. Together with the Consultants and patient’s family, we provide comprehensive rehabilitation care to improve their ability and participation in areas like mobility, communication, self-care and daily activities.
- Cosmetic Limb Lengthening
- Correction of Bone and Joint Deformities
- Diabetes Related Foot Condition
- Fitbone Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Limb Salvage
- Limb Lengthening
- Limb Length Discrepancy Correction
- Paediatric Growth Disorders
- Sports Surgery / Arthroscopic Reconstruction
- Trauma Surgery / Complex Trauma (including Pelvic Bone Regeneration / Transport (llizarov Surgery and Spine Trauma)
Team of Medical Experts
Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery
Make an Appointment