Guideline for Inpatient Visitors & Companions (Updated on 21 September 2022)
We wish to continue our stringent precautionary measures in the interest of safeguarding our patients, visitors and healthcare personnel.
- Visitation is allowed only during the visiting hours of 1pm to 3pm, and 5pm to 7pm.
- Visitors must be asymptomatic, fully vaccinated, no recent close Covid contact, and above 12 years old.
- Each visitor must perform hand sanitisation and be properly masked before entering the patient room.
- Visitation for ICU is allowed only during the visiting hours 1pm to 2pm, and 5pm to 6pm.
- Patient’s Asymptomatic Companion not required to do RTK test. The companion is allowed to enter or exit wards without restrictions.
- Patient’s Companion with a history of recent closed contact required to do RTK test.