Mahkota Medical Centre (MMC) will remain OPEN and IN OPERATION for the duration of the Recovery Movement Control Order (MCO) which will end on 31st December 2020. Precautionary measures and pre-screening staff are put in place at all our entrances to ensure everyone’s safety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Kindly adhere to the following visitation advice:
- Main Lobby Entrance at MMC will be opened daily from 7am – 8pm.
- NO VISITORS will be allowed into the wards except caregivers for children and emergency cases.
- Practice social distancing as a precautionary measure at all times.
- Patients travelling to MMC are advised to bring along their appointment card or referral letter.
- Overseas patients* are not allowed into the country for the duration of MCO. (*Except for patients with Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council & Immigration’s approval, please contact Customer Service +606 285 2999, for more info)
For further assistance, please call our Customer Service Line at +606 285 2999.
Thank you for your understanding. Let’s work together to ensure the safety and wellness of all our patients and staff.