Here at Mahkota Medical Centre, our healthcare facility is prepared to ensure your safety throughout the Movement Control Order (MCO) which is set to end on 14th June 2021 at 11.59pm.
During the MCO period, Mahkota Medical Centre will remain OPEN and IN OPERATION with several precautionary put in place. Among the steps taken to ensure your safety during your visitation are:
- The opening of Main Lobby Entrance daily beginning 7 am until 8 pm.
- NO VISITORS will be allowed into the wards except caregivers for children and emergency cases.
- Practice social distancing as a precautionary measure at all times.
- Patients travelling to Mahkota Medical Centre are advised to bring along their appointment card or referral letter.
- Overseas patients are not allowed into the country until further notice from the Malaysian government.
(*Except for patients with Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council and approved by the Immigration Department of Malaysia. Kindly connect with our Customer Service +606 285 2999 for more information)
As a precautionary measure of COVID-19, please be informed that the COVID-19 Antigen Test is MANDATORY for all caregivers or companions of patients before entering the ward.
The caregiver or companion has to:
(a) Repeat the COVID-19 Antigen Test if he or she has been tested for more than 7 days.
(b) Undergo the COVID-19 PCR Test if he or she develops symptoms.
Those sending food or item to the patient are not allowed to enter the ward. However, they can be handed over to our security guard or nurse to be sent over to the patient.
Contact our Customer Service line, for further assistance.
Thank you for your understanding. Let’s continue to lookout for one another and together break the Covid-19 chain.