FACILITIES YOU CAN COUNT ON
Mahkota Woman and Child Centre ensures easy access to an extensive range of services for women and children. The Centre consists of a special designated maternity and paediatric ward and an In-Vitro Fertilisation(IVF) laboratory for the needs of every woman and child.
EXPERTS TO CARE FOR YOU
This Centre is staffed with seven resident obstetrics and gynaecology specialists, with various subspecialties. We also provide single incision laparoscopic procedures which leave minimal scars and heals faster. The Centre is also supported by a team of female specialists that specialise in anaesthesia, endocrinology, breast surgery, dentistry and much more.
Our Woman and Child Centre treats over 2,000 women and delivers 1,500 babies a year. To date, our Centre has brought joy to 340 couples with a total of 356 being born through our In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) services.
Here are some interesting reading material for you!
- Pre and post pregnancy consultation and care
- Childbirth classes
- Natural delivery and caesarian packages
- Customised women health screening packages
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART)/IVF services (Test Tube baby)
Surgical Services including
- Gynae-oncology services
- Breast and endocrine surgery
- Minimal invasive gynaecology surgery
- Newborn hearing tests
- Metabolic disease screening
General Paediatric Care
Paediatric Services including
- Paediatric cardiac Surgery
- Paediatric minimally invasive surgery
- Paediatric neurology
- Paediatric urology
- Psychology assessment and care for children with learning difficulties such as autism and hyperactive kids.
- 3D/4D Ultrasound Scans
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA)
- Breast Ultrasound
- Full Abdomen Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- 64-slides CT scan
Team of Medical Experts
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Reproductive Medicine / IVF
General Surgeon & Breast Surgeon
Paediatric & Neonatology