At Mahkota Liver & Gastro Centre, we strive to provide every patient with comprehensive and personalised care, both in the hospital and in the out-patient setting.
The Centre is adept with managing a wide spectrum of liver and gastroenterology diseases of varying severity. It offers a wide range of services and procedures in its well-equipped facility.
Our team of specialists includes gastroenterologist, hepato-pancreato-biliary surgeons, specialist nurses, laboratory technicians and dieticians who have access to the latest diagnostic and endoscopic technologies.
The unit has a team approach, bringing together for the benefit of patients, the combined experience of consultants specialising in liver diseases, upper and lower gastrointestinal conditions, and endoscopy.
At Mahkota Liver & Gastro Centre, we strive to meet the needs of every patient in a timely, efficient, caring and affordable way.
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Treatment of liver disease related to alcohol, hepatic viruses and carrier of Hepatitis B and management of liver failure and portal hypertension.
- Treatment of acute and chronic pancreatitis.
- Upper Endoscopy/ Gastroscopy
- Oesophageal Dilatation
- Gastrointestinal stenting
- Endoscopy Sclerotheraphy
- Haemorroid Ligation
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Capsule Endoscopy
Team of Medical Experts
Gastroenterologists / Hepatologists