At Mahkota Cancer Centre, we have a multidisciplinary team of medical specialists, allied healthcare professionals, nurses and para-medics who work in close collaboration to provide the best personalised care to every patient.
MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM FOR BETTER CARE
The medical team at Mahkota Cancer Centre is made up of a team of three Radiotherapy and Oncology Consultants, backed by a team of multi-disciplinary consultants and surgeons. These doctors are supported by staff who are highly skilled in their respective fields.
- Chemotherapy Drug Reconstitution (CDR)
Here are some interesting reading material for you!
- General cancer screening
- Customised cancer screening
- Clinical assessment and diagnosis of cancer
- Same-day pathology results
Comprehensive Cancer Care
- Psycho-emotional counselling and support
- Dietetics and nutritional services
- Rehabilitation services
- Palliative care
Clinical Research Centre (CRC)
- Clinical traits and cutting-edge treatments
- Counselling and formulation of treatment plans
- Surgery – multidisciplinary
- Chemotherapy – Solid tumour and haematology
- Radiotherapy – IGRT, IMRT, 3 DRT, etc.
- Radioiodine therapy
- Targeted / Biological therapy
- Interventional radiology
- Hormonal therapy
- CT Simulator
- Linear Accelerator (IGRT & IMRT)
- Positron Emission Tomography – Computed Tomography (PET-CT)
Team of Medical Experts
Radiotherapist & Oncologists
Nuclear Medicine & PET-CT