Medical Laboratory Scientist / Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Calibrate,operate and maintain the equipment and coordinate the workflow in the assigned section(s).
- Ensure specimens submitted for investigation are in good quality and promptly analysed with accurate result issued within promised laboratory turnaround time.
- Perform,analyse and interpret the internal and external quality control trend result and carry out corrective and preventive actions including setting up in-house quality criteria.
- Review, update and document of any new methodologies and procedures in the assigned section(s).
- Assist in the day to day activities of maintaining normal internal Laboratory services including acquisition of supplies, appropriate storage of reagents and equipment, as well as the disposal of waste material.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Head, Laboratory from time to time.
- Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or Biochemical Science as the basic qualification.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- Have good communication (oral & written).
- Able to work independently and accurately under pressure.
How to Apply?
Please send in your detailed resume with contact information, current and expected salary, relevant certificates, a copy of IC and a recent passport–sized photograph (n.r.) to :
Human Resource Department
Mahkota Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
3 Mahkota Melaka, Jalan Merdeka, 75000 Melaka
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 06-285 2880 Fax : 06-281 0560
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.